The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations require that all Employers should appoint a competent person to assist them with complying with relevant Health and Safety legislation.
For many small to medium sized business employing someone to assist with health and safety on a full time basis is unrealistic, unaffordable and unnecessary.
For a low monthly fee we will:
- Undertake an initial review
- Provide a health and safety manual with only necessary and relevant paperwork
- Work with your employees to identify risks and assist you in carrying out necessary risk & COSHH assessments
- Undertake an annual fire risk assessment for the premises
- Carry out an annual workplace audit
- Provide telephone and email support as required
- Regular legislative updates
Free Initial Review
To ensure we are able to offer you the best possible service we offer a FREE initial review. During this review our aim is to understand the current position within your business and therefore confirm if relevant legislation is being met.